The Black Desert team is sending some special coupons! But… why are these coupons ticking…? ๑°⌓°๑
That’s right, you need to redeem these coupons and claim the rewards before they expire!
Make sure to keep your eye on the clock, so you don’t miss out on a variety of items including Cron Stones, Advice of Valks, and enhancement materials!
* If you don’t redeem and claim the rewards within the coupon period, you won’t receive the items.
Event. Tick Tock, Redeem Your Coupons!
– [First Tick Tock Coupon]: May 15, 2021 (Sat) 00:00 – 23:59 (UTC) (Only redeemable and claimable for 24 hours!)
– [Second Tick Tock Coupon]: May 16, 2021 (Sun) 00:00 – 23:59 (UTC) (Only redeemable and claimable for 24 hours!)
– [Third Tick Tock Coupon]: May 17, 2021 (Mon) 00:00 – 23:59 (UTC) (Only redeemable and claimable for 24 hours!)
– During the event, the special coupons below can only be redeemed and claimed within the times listed below.
The coupons and their items are only available for a short period of time! Make sure to redeem and claim the items in-game before they’re expire!
|Coupon Validity Times||Coupon Code||Coupon Codes|
|[First Tick Tock Coupon]|
May 15, 2021 (Sat) 00:00 – 23:59 (UTC)
[Event] Advice of Immortality x1
|[Second Tick Tock Coupon]|
May 16, 2021 (Sun) 00:00 – 23:59 (UTC)
Advice of Valks (+50) x1
Valks’ Cry x3
|[Third Tick Tock Coupon]|
May 17, 2021 (Mon) 00:00 – 23:59 (UTC)
Cron Stone x50
* You must redeem each coupon within the times listed above. Items stored in Web Storage or in-game mail (B) will disappear if not claimed within the times listed above, so please make sure to claim them beforehand.
* Coupons can only be redeemed once per Family.
* Entering the wrong coupon code 10 times will prevent you from entering it again for 1 hour.
* Coupons can be redeemed from the in-game menu (ESC) > Adventurer Support (F11) -> [Use Coupon]. Redeemed coupons will be sent to your in-game mail (B).
* Coupons can also be redeemed from the official Black Desert website’s [Coupon] page.
– Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
– Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
– For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
– Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
– Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
– For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
– Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
This article was originally published on: https://www.naeu.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?groupContentNo=980&countryType=en-US