We will be performing a partial server maintenance for Black Desert Online.
Please refer below for more details regarding the maintenance.
Partial Server Maintenance
■ Affected Servers:
– EU : Velia-6, Valecia-2
■ Maintenance Schedule:
– May 16, 2021 (Sun) 15:45 – 16:32 (UTC) (Expected to take approximately 1 ~ 2 hours)
– May 16, 2021 (Sun) 17:45 – 18:32 (CEST) (Expected to take approximately 1 ~ 2 hours)
– May 16, 2021 (Sun) 08:45 – 09:32 (PDT) (Expected to take approximately 1 ~ 2 hours)
– May 16, 2021 (Sun) 11:45 – 12:32 (EDT) (Expected to take approximately 1 ~ 2 hours)
■ Maintenance Impact:
– Unable to access the servers listed above.
* Additional Notices
– Adventurers cannot enter or use the Battle Arena, Red Battlefield, or Altar of Blood during maintenance in the Marni server.
– Guild missions during partial maintenance will be cancelled, and the number of acceptable missions will not be restored.
– If Adventurers proceed to join guilds during partial maintenance, the guild names may not be shown properly. This issue will be fixed after the regular maintenance.
– After the maintenance starts, game access in the server will be terminated, and you will be automatically disconnected even if you are waiting in-queue.
– Adventurers in the affected servers should move their characters to a safe location or a different server.
– If Adventurers disconnect in a Combat Zone; their characters and mounts may be attacked by other players and monsters.
– Players can access the game normally in servers not undergoing maintenance.
– Please reconnect to the client if the message “Duplicate login attempt” is shown after connecting to the server after the maintenance is over,
– Maintenance times are subject to change, extension, and/or early completion and any changes will be provided as an update on this site.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to work towards improving the quality of our service.
This article was originally published on: https://www.naeu.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?groupContentNo=988&countryType=en-US